Membership in the Women’s Network at VCU offers the opportunity to explore major issues facing higher education, discuss career-building strategies, and meet colleagues. Some of the events and activities sponsored by the Women’s Network at VCU include:
- PhD Recognition Reception. Annual reception to recognize recent female doctoral graduates and their advisors and accomplishments of women faculty and administrators at the university
- Senior Leadership Seminar. Each year VCU nominates up to two faculty and/or administrators to participate in The Virginia Network's Senior Leadership Seminar. For more about the Senior Leadership Seminar or to be considered for nomination, click here.
- Blackboard. A resource page hosting links to leadership and personal development webinars and other resources.
- Listserv. Members of the Women’s Network at VCU may receive and submit information to the larger group. Feel free to post information such as:
- Professional development opportunities
- Leadership workshops and conferences
- Available administrative, faculty and staff positions
We invite you to subscribe to our listserv at WNVCU-L. Email will be reviewed by a moderator to prevent spam and duplications. If you have trouble with the listserv or have general questions about it, please contact us at email@example.com.